HOW WE SAVE YOU MONEY
Our process restores these units to like-new condition. We do this by destroying microbial and bacterial growth on the coils, which allows your units to filter correctly which will, in turn, save you money on your energy bills. Our sustainable cleaning process is currently being used in multiple industrial facilities across the Southeast. We have greatly improved the indoor air quality at these facilities, along with extending the life of HVAC equipment.
The reduction in energy usage is noticeable early after projects are completed. The air exchanges are increased, and the indoor air quality is greatly improved because of this chemical free process. Replacing your aging HVAC equipment is a costly process and Green Air can substantially increase the life of your units.
BENEFITS OF USING OUR UNIQUE CLEAN AIR PROCESS:
- Most companies will experience an immediate increase in the efficiency of their units leading to reduced energy costs.
- Our process is not only safe for your building’s occupants, it’s also an environmentally friendly cleaning process.
- Unlike tradition chemical-laden cleaning methods which cause erosion, our process uses no hazardous chemicals which prolongs the life of your HVAC system.
- Medium pressure, high temperature steam completely penetrates the coils, greatly improving the heat transfer.
- Our unique steam cleaning process sanitizes your coils and destroys mold, fungi, and microbial growth.
- After steam cleaning you will see immediate improvements in CFMs on AHUs by an average of 20%.
WHY ARE WE DIFFERENT?
Green Air EnvironmentalTM provides an effective chemical-free, steam coil cleaning process to eliminate a variety of dangerous air pollutants affecting your indoor air quality and saving you money on your energy costs. Green Air EnvironmentalTM changed the way we clean AHUs and HVAC Coils to help keep our environment and people safe and reduce your bottom line. The Green Air steam cleaning process uses ZERO chemicals so there is no waste to worry about. We clean your equipment to almost factory-like performance and prolong the life expectancy of your units.
“Green Air has done a great job of cleaning our HVAC coils. Our air cooled chillers and roof top units are running noticeably better, and the building is being cooled off faster than before. Great job by a professional team!”
– Robert Stansell, Muscogee County School District
“My air cooled chiller is finally cycling off. We could not get the head pressures down on our chiller using chemicals. After the unit was cleaned, the head pressures are down, and the unit is putting out colder chill water than before. Green Air has done a great job on getting this air cooled chiller, I recommend their work to any school system.”
– Ricky Sherman, Gadsden County Schools
“Green Air’s process has greatly helped our facility in energy costs, and what we spend on HVAC repairs. We’re not having to replace as many compressors and fan motors on our HVAC equipment. Our HVAC systems are running more efficient, and this has brought down on costs to run that equipment.”
– Johnny Walker, The Westminster Schools